‘You are the company you keep’…they say. So, just get married!!
Romance seems to be recession-proof and sometimes the wedding day is one (hopefully) only chance to enjoy a glamorous fairy tale existence, and dreams are to be full filled. If you’re searching for the wedding dress of your dreams right now, or just dreaming that just in case, you need to search for one, don’t miss this.
We went to the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London to photograph the Bridal Catwalk for the 2016 Spring Bridal & Evening Separates Collection from designer CJ Bostrom for Erin Grey Couture. This collection, inspired by the architecture and culture of places like Charleston, New York City and Seville is full of combinations and has the ability to create different looks associating different tops and skirts and also giving the possibility for brides to have a different look later in the day.
- Big is back – Form-fitting-mermaid figures have been ruling the bridal runways, a major comeback is this classic with a voluminous skirt down (I want to see her dance). Small v in the front and big V in the back complemented with classy evening gloves.
- Ivory strapless sweetheart top again with long gloves with a detachable overlay skirt to be able to change the look during the evening.
- Super V shirt with floral motives is sexy and bold without and you will be the best friend of your weeding photographer.
- Off white strapless straight across top. A non-traditional dress that really works your waste.
- 05- Some bridal trends are timeless and the Grecian goddesses blue dress with an elegant belt screaming spring-summer (beach bride?)
- This sexy dress, Orchid Parfait Zone color has a short voluptuous poofy skirt with a gathered waist and a sleeveless almost transparent top.
- An elegant piece of art. Heart shaped top with a bell shaped dress that can belong to the wardrobe of a ‘film d’époque’, what is very appropriate since you’ll be the main character.
- Backless organic white dress. Almost the classic ball gown that will never go out of style, being this more romantic version one of the prettiest I’ve seen.
- Evoking charm all around, this French inspiration dress don’t pass unnoticed. Made from the most beautiful vintage inspired French lace the torso features a well perfect cup for support. All complemented with delicate long gloves. To wear with pride on that special day.